31 August 2009

Nothin' stops the Juggernaut

I finally got Juggernaut (from Marvel Legends Series VI) from the quarterly Parramatta Collectibles Fair.

It was a present from E.

Man, I really like this figure. I think my favourite part of the figure is the helmet and the fact that I can see the head inside (unlike in the comic where only his eyes and mouth can be seen and the rest is just amorphous black). It's hulkingly huge and flawlessly scaled to match the Marvel Select Thanos and the Superman/Batman Series 2 Darkseid.

Until I one day open my Juggernaut, I can now only imagine standing my 3 favourite villains side by side...


My favourite part of the figure


Marvel Legends Series VI: Juggernaut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be beamed to me and will be visible within 3 to 7 hours typically. Do check back or subscribe to this post for my responses or to see comments from other readers! ~ HD

Last 30 days' TOP TEN Popular Posts